FUEL SYSTEMS / SKIDS
• ASI can meet your fuel system needs with base tanks, day tanks, fuel system modifications and piping interconnection.
• ASI constructs some of the strongest, safest and most durable tanks in the industry including UL 142 Sub-Base Tanks (File MH 15323) and UL 2085: Fire and Impact Resistant Sub-Base Tanks (File MH 17561).
• Tanks available in accordance with NFPA Codes: NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, NFPA 37: Installation/use of Stationary Combustion Engines and NFPA 110: Emergency and Standby Power.
• Installations of pumps and monitoring systems, fuel polishing systems, and a wide variety of BMS systems included.
• ASI meets a wide variety of codes and requirements from 10 to 20,000 gallons and in numerous shapes and sizes.